Thursday, April 19, 2007

You just can't put a title to certain things.

My unintentional hiatus from blogging has gone pretty long. But well, life these previous days was all about trying to make peace with boring routines, study, and the general absence of me-time.

I always feel there should be a place you can express yourself in without having to think how it would be interpreted in the light of non-context events...and I'm relieved none of all the people who know me personally , as in like everyday life, have the address to this blog. Except Best Friend, of course, and I don't generally put him in the same category as the other "all the people" . :)

Sometimes things strike you in full, complete realness just when you least expect them to. Drove past Best Friend's dad's office the other day and remembered him telling me they might have to move to another place. And suddenly I felt how really khaali-khaali it would be if that happened.
:(

Certain people are so much a part of your days, your life-- that you begin to wonder how you
EVER lived without them, isn't it?
:)

post signature

8 comments:

lemon said...

i totally relate..i cant imagine everyone in my life reading my blog..m a really different person on it..
n my best friend is the only other person who knows about it too..! :)

Anonymous said...

yes.. certain things do get become a part of your life...
but the day they leave; makes the world drab and boring as ever...
just don't feel sad... keep blogging...
for me its the best way to vent out my worries... :)
take care
adios

Clark Kent said...

u see...it's pretty hard 2 ........2 overcome such changes..but u can't help it.being optimistic u can expect smthing more good.....

Sandhya Ramachandran said...

Agree!
Some people so affect our lives that we can't imagine we ever lived before their coming!!!
:)

Sherry said...

#lemonade:
yeah, neither can I. people sometimes tend to repeat your remarks out-of-context. I even have another blog for the ones I call "all the people" with only those pieces of writing I don't mind sharing with them.

#DJ:

yeah. same with me. worries are always lightened when you know you shared them with somebody, even if it's thru a blog.
:)

#Abhimanyu:

optimism is alright, but you see, there are certain people you can never 'replace', can you?

:)

#sandhya:
yeah, nor can we imagine how are we going to go through each day if in case those people go away from us, literally or figuratively.
:)

Anonymous said...

u are absolutely right..nice blog

Anonymous said...

serendipity, i love that word

Sherry said...

#sweet girl

thank you!

#serendipity
yeah, me too. :)