Saturday, January 07, 2006

Au revoir

Oh hi people,

*sigh*..Yeah, my pre-board examinations are from the sixteenth. No, I'm not studying. No, I'm not even insane. Uh-oh, this IS really getting on me.

So this is just to say that me will not be posting for sometime now, gotta study. And anyways, I don't still have any dedicated readers or even some "to be continued" kinda post going on...so perhaps this post is also pointless...but as a sincere citizen of blogsville, bataanaa mera farz bantaa hai...(it is my duty to tell)...*bows solemnly*

Uh..there I go ranting again...

Recent and recurring conversation between Me and My Conscience:

"My Conscience: Disconnect the internet! Now, I say!!

Me: But I didn't even begin to read this blog..and it's so interesting...

My Conscience: Something important is there from sixteenth.

Me: **shield eyes from the Pile of Books.**Uh.

My Conscience: (handing me a To Do list of schoolwork). Here.

Me: I gotta do this !!!!???

My Conscience: Yeah, right.

Me: Oh crap! "

Erm...did I just get into ranting and raving again? Accept sincerest apologies, m'lord and ladies.



Had a squabble with a friend and so I don't really feel great..but I hope things will shape themselves. So Friend (you know who you are), if you read this...just know that I'd like to forget all about that stupid li'l incident. Love you forever.

Au revoir! Hope to get back to y'all soon.

*immerses herself in a pile of books* Me: Ohhhh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, you will do just fine in your exams. Being a bookworm never yielded great results. But definitely you have to get your priorities right, ain't it? After all, we would all love to read about your great results in one of your blog posts soon. Good luck my dear, and lemme know if I can be of help. Especially in Sciences and Mathematics.

Arti Honrao said...

Good Luck for ur exams! I know you will do good :)

Ur di

Anonymous said...

hey best of luck for ur exams..

Sherry said...

thankoo all...:D...