Friday, January 20, 2006

"My Love grows deeper everyday..."

It happened yesterday. No, sorry, I'm not going to tell you any corny story. Actually I was getting bored yesterday and decided to try out the dictionary feature of my cellphone operator service. For the word 'love', it gave this as one of the meanings:.

Love: (noun) a climbing species of Clematis (c. Vitalba)


Clematis, by the way, is actually a "temperate woody plant of the buttercup family, with showy flowers", my encyclopedia says...

:D
Haha..so now I think you can grow 'love' in your own garden....what say?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learnt a new definition of love today :)

Nice one ;)

Ur di

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

You sure know how to make good use of time when you are getting bored....I dont even know where the hell is this dictionary feature in the first case :(