Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Exams and little-somethings

People say school days are one of the best parts of your life. Yeah right, just don't talk about the exams. Which are the most anxious days I have to go thru. Which are happening to me right now.
I don't get it. Almost all the absolutely lovely teachers of my school have made it their latest mission to demoralize and disappoint the students in every way possible. At least that is what it seems. Extra-high difficulty levels, extra-lengthy question papers, extra-voluminous courses , and an extra-wide extra-cruel smirk whenever they come across a student doing some last-minute cramming the day of the exam. I tell you, if all this could be likened to any offer, it could rival any of Big Bazaar's bulk-buying schemes. Extra-anxiety and extra-disappointment free with each exam.

And people say life is just one complicated series of examinations and tests, in every sphere of it.
I can only sigh.

Some little things can make a day really nice. After the exam today, one of my better friends told me he wanted to tell me something
Me: "Hmm..go ahead."
He: "Well..um..err..it's just that....."
Me: Yeah?
He: "Okay I just can't get it out right now. How about later?"
Me: "Fine."

It could be anything, but judging by the expression on his face, it's supposed to be something pleasant.
I get very impatient when people leave things in the lurch just like that. I wait for him to tell. You wait for updates.
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:).. miss my school days they r d best

Arti Honrao said...

There are many things I miss in my life, school days being one of those things ...
Life is all about leaving behind memories both wonderful and painful.

Do tell ur di what that guy had to say ;)
Though I think I know :d



GBU
Arti
Ur Di

Sherry said...

@ arti di:

//Though I think I know :d

toh phir aap hi bataa do. i don't think he's gonna 'tell' anything soon. :P certain people are very inexpresssive...really. :D