Sunday, December 31, 2006

I want to...

Not necessarily in the same order, I just decided to write down all that I want myself to be this year.
Somebody please remind me about this post if I start to crib about life in general.

So, this year onwards, I want to
  • wake up each morning, and feel in love with the day.
  • be able to expect little, and give lots.
  • maintain connections with all those who matter.
  • never lose sight of my goals.
  • do my best to achieve them.
  • write more, and write better.
  • learn to play a stringed instrument.
  • be more informed about the world and its ways.
  • er...stick to a fitness schedule. (that's just a better way of saying that I want to slim down) :P
  • get unaddicted to Harry Potter stuff.
  • cut down internet usage.
  • cut down on my 'daydreaming time'. :D
  • stop thinking a lot about trivial matters.
  • stop thinking about unpleasant things/prospects.
  • be a better daughter.
  • be a better friend.
Guess that's enough for now. Er..if you are really reading till now...don't forget the reminder part.

And oh, a happy new year again.

4 comments:

Arti Honrao said...

get unaddicted to Harry Potter stuff oh no! I'll never be able to do this :D

Happy New Year Sanyu!
GBU
Ur di

Anonymous said...

HI ..

Why nt we make resulution everyday?!? Wish you all d best for the 2007!!
Happy New Yr.
Cheers ..
Roy

Sherry said...

@Arti di:
yeah :D it's proving to be difficult!

@ Roy:
Cheers! happy 2007 to u too.

Anonymous said...

i should say u have made a really beautiful blog...awesome...

and also good luck for standing to ur resolutions...